Wednesday 2 April 2008

Etude Four (4) - Final Piece



Above is the original clip I extracted from the film untouched including the original titles. Below is the edited version I created. At the end of this etude I feel like I have accomplished what I had set out to do but I wished I allowed myself more time to experiment more with 3D Typographical animation and create a longer title sequence to include more credits from the film. In terms of the other films I felt I made the best decision to select this one as I believe I had a better idea of how I could emulate the them and tone of the film. I'm hoping an audience to this piece will invest more interest into the film due to its revised presentation as I had initially intended as well as keep the fans of the original interested or better still cause them to re-invested their interest for the film.

No comments: